EuroBLECH is the largest trade exhibition for the sheet metal working industry and is valued by top industry professionals from all over the world as the marketplace for finding an extensive range of products and services.
A clearly structured exhibition profile covers the entire sheet metal working technology chain:
- Sheet metal, tube, sections (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- Finished products, components, assemblies
- Separation, cutting
- Flexible sheet metal working
- Tube / Section processing
- Machine elements
- Processing of sheet metal / plastic hybrid structures
- Joining, welding, fastening
- Additive manufacturing
- Surface treatment of sheet metal
- Tools, dies
- Controlling, regulating, measuring, testing
- Quality assurance
- Data processing, hardware and software
- Factory and warehouse equipment
- Environment protection, recycling
- Safety at work
- Research and development
Please click below to download a detailed list of products and services from EuroBLECH 2018.
Who Visits EuroBLECH?
The world’s largest Sheet Metal Working Technology Exhibition attracts top industry professionals from all over the world. It targets sheet metal working specialists at all management levels in small and medium-sized companies as well as large enterprises.
Visitors come from all key industry sectors, including:
- Mechanical engineering
- Sheet metal products, components, assemblies
- Steel and aluminium construction
- Automotive industry and related suppliers
- Electrical engineering, appliances
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Renewable energy construction
- Electronics industry
- Rolling mills
- Iron and steel production
- Non-ferrous metal production
- Precision engineering, optics
- Medical technology
A total of 99% of visitors to EuroBLECH 2016 were trade visitors.