How to Reach Us
EuroBLECH is held at the Exhibition Grounds in Hanover. International flight connections as well as the excellent local infrastructure make the venue easily accessible by plane, car and public transport.
Direct flights to Hannover Airport are available from numerous major cities. Further information on flights (including current timetables of scheduled flights) can be found on the Hannover Airport website.
- Shuttle buses operate from the airport (Terminal C) to the exhibition grounds (Entrance West 1). The journey lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- Taxis: The journey from the airport to the Exhibition Grounds takes approx. 30 minutes, depending on traffic. To book a taxi, contact: Hallo Taxi 3811: Tel: +49 (0)511-3811
- Alternatively the suburban railway (S-Bahn) line 5 (located between Terminals B and C) will take you from the airport to the main railway station (approx. 16 minutes). More details regarding bus and tram lines can be found under Local Transport.
Let B.F.M. Incoming and Traveller Services handle your luggage: available services include the transport of your luggage from and to the airport or the luggage drop off at the airport counter.
B.F.M. counters can be found at the following locations:
Hannover Airport: Arrivals Terminal C (24hr service), Baggage Reclaim Terminal A
Exhibition Grounds: West 1 entrance, Hall 13
For reservations call: +49 (0)511 9774880
Users of Navigation Systems
Please enter the following details into your navigation system:
Hermesallee is the road that runs north of the exhibition grounds.
Hanover Low Emissions Zone
Hanover’s official Low Emissions Zone is roughly defined by the express ways (Schnellwege) encircling the city centre. It is indicated by signs reading ‘Umwelt-Zone’. Only vehicles which meet certain minimum requirements are permitted to enter the zone. To demonstrate compliance, an official permit (disc-shaped sticker) must be displayed on every vehicle's windshield.
The TÜV Nord website includes further information regarding the Low Emissions Zone as well as an order form to obtain an emissions sticker.
Convenient and easy to reach by train, ‘Hannover Messe/Laatzen’ is the exhibition grounds’ own station. From there, the covered Skywalk will take you to entrance West 1.
For information on train connections, please click here.
From the main railway station (‘Hauptbahnhof’) the tram lines 8 and 18 provide a direct connection to the exhibition grounds (approx. 18 minutes).
You can reach the exhibition grounds quickly and easily with the local transport network.
Tram Lines 8 and 18 – Entrance Nord 1+2: Messe/Nord Stop
From Hanover Main Railway Station via stops Kröpcke, Aegidientorplatz, Altenbekener Damm, Bothmerstraße
Tram lines 6 and 16 – Entrance Ost 3: Messe/Ost Stop
Via stops Kröpcke, Aegidientorplatz, Braunschweiger Platz, Bult, Tierärztliche Hochschule, Kronsberg
Bus routes 340 and 341 – Entrance Süd 1, West 1
Bus stops at the Exhibition Grounds: Gutenbergstraße (South area) and Hannover Messe/Laatzen (West 1 area) from Rethen, Pattensen, Laatzen
For further information on the local transport network, including timetables and ticket prices, please visit the ÜSTRA website.
NEW – Save on public transport with the GVH EuroBLECH Card!
The GVH EuroBLECH Card is valid for
- all fare zones (Hannover 1, Hannover 2, Umland, Region) within the GVH network
- all buses, tram lines, local and regional trains (2nd class) within these fare zones
- all exhibition days and the day before (22.10. – 26.10.2018)
- unlimited travel within the validity period
The cost of the GVH EuroBLECH Card is €20.20 (incl. 7% VAT) and it will be available for purchase from 01.10.2018. It can be ordered online via the GVH shop, as well as in the üstra/GVH customer centre in Hanover.