Hall: 13 Stand: C08
For more than 40 years Airblast has been the world leader in providing blasting and painting solutions to the anticorrosion industries. With an unparalleled network of offices around the world Airblast works closely with our customers and distribution partners providing tried and tested equipment as well as developing customized solutions for specific applications.
Products & Services
The Airblast range covers many types of blasting equipment including traditional open blasting equipment for use in our in-house designed and manufactured blast rooms, wheel blast machines for more production based product ranges, and dust free slurry and vacuum blasting equipment – along with the inspection equipment required to control the quality along each step of the blasting and painting process. We look forward to welcome you to the Airblast stand to discuss your specific blasting requirements.
EuroBLECH Exhibition Categories
- Sheet metal, semi-finished and finished products (ferrous/non-ferrous)
- Tube/section working
- Processing of sheet metal/plastic hybrid structures
- Surface technology
Mr. Jeffrey van Veen
P.O. Box 1075
1700 BB Heerhugowaard
Tel: +31 (0)72 5718002
Fax: +31 (0)72 5714340
Find us at EuroBLECHHall: 13 Stand: C08
All press releases for Airblast BV are listed in chronological order and can be downloaded as PDF or Word files.
12 September 2016
Wheel Blast Machines for Foundry Applications
Download full press release (471KB)
Mr. Daan de Moel
P.O. Box 1075
All job vacancies for Airblast BV are listed in chronological order below.
Posted: 14 September 2016
We are looking for Area Account Managers with experience in the foundry and/or blasting-coating industry for the country’s: Germany, France, Italy and UK. As Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales and growth within one of Airblast-Abrasives most important and strategic markets. You’ll have responsibility for accounts within your country, dealing with the first line of questions, help define the business plan, drive remarkable growth and identifying and developing new prospects.
Who are you / requirements:
- Sales person who can bring new customers to Airblast-Abrasives.
- Experience and good contacts in the foundry and blasting-coating industry.
- Sales, negotiation and contracting experience.
- Strong work ethic, self-directed, driven and resourceful.
- Prepared to travel in your responsible country and occasionally beyond.
- Good language skills of the country involved and also in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Team player
- Manage full sales territory.
- New business development.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Obtaining profitable sales growth in the responsible country.
If you are willing to take up this challenge, send your letter of application and CV.
Mr. Johan Brink
Airblast Abrasives BV
P.O. Box 9334
1800 GH Alkmaar
Tel: 0031- 683440234