ATTEXOR CLINCH SYSTEMS
Hall: 13 Stand: E55
CLINCHING: METAL JOINING WITHOUT FASTENERS !
ATTEXOR Clinch Systems SA is a leading manufaturer clinching machines and tooling, for the assembly of products in the HVAC, Appliances, Automobile and many other industry sectors. One of our specialities is the light and ultra-fast pneumatic powertools, which a unique on the market of clinching machines.
Clinching is a cold metal joining technique that preserves the sheet metal coating. Compared to spot welding, it has enormous advantages notably with galvanized, pre-painted steel or aluminium sheet metal due to the absence of surface burning. It is also very cost effective, operator friendly without fumes or sparks, and saving a considerable amount of energy!
Products & Services
Our produduct range includes
- A wide range of tool kits, from Micro-Clinch of 1mm diameter used for the electric and watch industries, up to large tooling for the building sector, with total thickness exceeding 10mm
- A complete programme of power tools and portable machines, from the ultra-fast Spot Clinch 0201FS, that can join close to 3 joints per second, up to large size, high capacity portable machines.
- Standard and customize stand alone machines, for multi-purpose workshop applications.
- A modular programme of hydraulic work heads powered by air pressure booster, for the integration in automatic lines, or robotic applications
- A highly competent engineering team able to study and customize your clinching application.
ATTEXOR Clinch Systems
z.i. Larges Pieces B
1024 Ecublens / Lausanne
Tel: +41 216948000
Fax: +41 21 6948001
Contact this Company