About the Event
EuroBLECH 2018 – Step into the digital reality
Why visit EuroBLECH?
- It is the world’s largest exhibition for the sheet metal working industry
- With exhibitors in 15 different technology sectors, it covers the entire sheet metal working technology chain
- It is a barometer depicting the latest technological trends in the industry
- For almost fifty years, it has been serving the sheet metal working industry as their leading international trade exhibition
- It attracts visitors from small and medium-sized companies as well as large enterprises who are looking to source a variety of different manufacturing solutions in sheet metal working
From 23 – 26 October 2018 the 25th International Sheet Metal Working Technology Exhibition will open its doors again in Hanover, Germany. As the world’s leading exhibition for the sheet metal working industry, EuroBLECH every two years is the must attend event in order to discover the latest trends and machinery in sheet metal working. Visitors to this year’s show can expect the complete spectrum of intelligent solutions and innovative machinery for modern production in sheet metal working which are being presented in form of numerous live demonstrations at the exhibition stands.
Currently, the digital transformation is playing a major role in the sheet metal working industry. Innovations in the field of production control and predictive maintenance are changing the entire sheet metal working technology chain; automated manufacturing ensures faster production processes. At EuroBLECH 2018, visitors will have the opportunity to find solutions and business partners in order to integrate these systems into their manufacturing processes. Around 1,550 exhibitors from 40 countries will present these new technologies as well as conventional machines for sheet metal working.
Take the chance to shape the Fourth Industrial Revolution for the sheet metal working community at EuroBLECH 2018!
EuroBLECH 2018: One Trade Fair – All Aspects of Sheet Metal Working