Vanad 2000 a.s.
Golcuv Jenikov, Czech Republic
Hall 12, Stand B02
VANAD 2000 a.s. is a traditional Czech producer of affordable modern design high-performance CNC shape cutting machines with fiber laser, the latest plasma technologies and oxy-fuel. The company has been specialising in the production and development of CNC cutting machines since 1994. VANAD cutting machines meet the highest quality requirements and allow the use of the most efficient technologies. Each cutting station can be adjusted to the customer's requirements.
VANAD 2000 a.s. is an authorised partner of leading suppliers of technologies for thermal cutting: Hypertherm, Kjellberg, Formica, IPG, SPI Lasers, Messer, GCE.
Products & Services
VANAD CNC thermal cutting machines of various dimensions allow for processing of all commonly available high rigid, heat-proof metal and non-metal materials designed for fiber laser cutting, plasma and oxy-fuel up to the material thickness of 400 mm. VANAD fiber laser machines also allow for cutting with compressed air, which greatly reduces not only the cutting costs but also provides additional benefits for cutting of aluminium, stainless as well as structural steel and highly reflective materials.
FEATURES of VANAD solutions:
* High positional accuracy also during long-term operation
* Outstanding dynamic properties
* Elimination of downtime during operation
* Stable and user-friendly B&R control system
* Training for CNC cutting machine operators, including the CAD/CAM software for cutting data preparation
* Individual payment terms
* Professional guarantee and after-guarantee service
* Complete product range of original consumables and spare parts
EuroBLECH Product Categories
- Separation technology
- Tube/section working
Vanad 2000 a.s.
582 82 Golčův Jeníkov
Tel: +420 569 400 411
Fax: +420 569 400 444