Hall 11, Stand G127
DYNAmore is dedicated to support engineers in solving nonlinear mechanical as well as multiphysical problems numerically. Our product portfolio includes the finite element solver LS-DYNA, the pre- and post-processor LS-PrePost and the optimization software LS-OPT as well as numerous finite element models needed for crashworthiness simulation (dummies, barriers, pedestrian and human models, etc.).
We are a top address for pilot studies and development projects with respect to the simulation of nonlinear dynamic problems. We are always at your disposal to answer your questions on specific application as well as test licenses.
You will find DYNAmore in Stuttgart, Dresden, Ingolstadt, Berlin, Langlingen, Zurich (CH), Linköping (S), Gothenburg (S), Torino (I), Versailles (F) and Dublin, Ohio (USA).
Products & Services
-LS-DYNA: The general-purpose, implicit and explicit FEM software LS-DYNA is one of the most advanced simulation tools for nonlinear structural analysis.
- eta/DYNAFORM: The developers at ETA released DYNAFORM in response to user demand for a streamlined, sheet metal forming simulation tool. The DYNAFORM software package is an integrated preprocessor, solver and postprocessor.
- LS-PrePost / PRIMER: LS-DYNA Preprocessors
- FEMZIP: Compression of LS-DYNA simulation results
- LS-DYNA Tools: Additional software tools for LS-DYNA
- LS-OPT: Optimization software
- Modelle: Barriers, dummies, human
- DIGIMAT: Composite analysis
- SDM Products: Simulation data, process and requirements management and IT services
- Support, sales, engineering services, software development, system integration
- Trainings, workshops, webinars, support and information days, conferences
EuroBLECH Product Categories
- Forming technology
- Data processing (hard- and software)
Tel: +49 (0) 711 459600 0
Fax: +49 (0) 711 459600 29