Institut für Umformtechnik und Umformmaschinen, Leibniz Universität Hannover
Padiglione 11, Stand B08
The use of modern manufacturing engineering and innovative processes as well as the pursuit of future-oriented solutions are crucial for all businesses, including large enterprises as well as small and medium sized companies. To support your research, the IFUM is a flexible partner conducting research based on comprehensive theoretical and applied knowledge in metal forming.
The Hannover Centre for Production Technology (PZH) provides modern experimental equipment, an excellent infrastructure and various facilities in order to ensure ideal conditions to answer your research questions concerning sheet metal forming, bulk metal forming, press equipment and material characterization and simulation.
Being a practical-oriented institute, the IFUM conducts not only fundamental research but focuses especially on current application-oriented research questions based on actual problems coming from the industry. The IFUM is your dedicated and competent point of contact to answer specific questions as well as to develop overall concepts.
Prodotti e Servizi
An essential requirement to conduct high quality research as well as excel in science and teaching is a high practical relevance and a close relationship to the industry. Therefore, the IFUM works in close collaboration with companies and industry.
With bilateral, compound or pre-competitive research cooperation’s and services for the industrial research, the IFUM ensures the practically useful research and education and offers a quick transfer of know-how between university and industry.
• Sheet metal forming: Prototyping, process design and optimization, tool wear determination, drawn component and tool measurement, material characterization, seminars and trainings.
• Bulk metal forming: Prototype production, determination of material data, lubrication and wear examination, tool development and construction, recording of process parameters.
• Forming Machines: Examination of forming presses, component analysis, driving concepts and machine components, motor, actor, measure, operating and regulating technology.
• Material characterisation and simulation: Material characterization, numeric simulation, model composition.
EuroBLECH Categorie Prodotti
- Tecnologia di formatura
- Tecnologia degli stampi per la lavorazione della lamiera
Dr.-Ing. Sven Hübner
Institut für Umformtechnik und Umformmaschinen, Uni Hannover
An der Universität 2
Tel: +49 511 762 4105
Fax: +49 511 762 3007