KERN TOOL Technology
Hall 13, Stand G14
KERN is a Slovenian family-owned company involved in all major technologies by supplying the tool components for the first assembly or maintenance process. The company has been certificated according ISO 9001:2008 and respects all quality norms in order to fulfill the customer requirements.
Kern Co. is involved in
- Stamping of all kind of sheet metal materials
- Die casting of non ferrous materials
The company is all the time investing in high technology in order to assure quality and high precision products in our plant. We introduce a new program "KERN HIGH TECH" since 2016 where KERN has strongly set the new direction being able to achieve high standard projects.
Products & Services
- standard parts mainly for stamping tecnology: complete guiding elements (pillars, bushes, cages...) and cutting elements (punches, matrixes..)
- components for die casting and injection moulds, mainly shaped core pins
Recently, the company has invested in to special grinding technology in order to provide capability to produce special inserts according to the customer specification (CAD data). We also introduced a new program »HIGH TECH« with a group of machines for special processing with high accuracy: STUDER, ANCA, ROLLOMATIC. We mainly process round shapes based on turning, grinding and milling technology. We introduced hard metal processing last year too.
We can offer you complete product "MADE BY KERN".
EuroBLECH Product Categories
- Surface technology
- Tool technology for sheet metal/plate working
KERN TOOL TECHNOLOGY
OIC - HRPELJE 41
Tel: +386 5 616 5000
Fax: +386 5 616 5005