L.D.M. OFFICINA MECCANICA SRL
Hall 16, Stand E101
LDM located in Barzago (LC) is one of the leaders for design and manufacturing of coil processing machineries – slitting and cut-to-length lines. LDM designs and builds coil processing machines for all kinds of steel and nonferrous metals of 0.3-16 mm thickness.
LDM was founded in the early 70s by Severino Magni, Knight Officer of the Order of the Italian Republic “For merits in the work”. For 40 years, LDM has always had as its primary target the excellent quality of its machinery products.
OUR COMPANY TARGETS:
To exceed the customer expectations for the quality and technical performance of the equipment.
To increase constantly the efficiency, reliability and quality of our projects to reduce to reduce the costs of our products.
We hope that you will express an interest in our production and invite you to visit our stand E101, Hall16!
Products & Services
Today, the LDM designs and builds the following machineries:
• Fine leveling machines and cut-to-length lines
• Slitting lines
• Coil rewinding lines
• Material feeding lines for presses
• Revamping used lines following the latest technologies
• Single and special machines
LDM also provides the customers with the following technical service:
• Supervision of the installation and commissioning;
• Testing and start- up;
• Training customer’s personnel for operation and technical maintenance;
• Guarantee service and post-guarantee;
• Teleservice for monitoring operation of the electrical and electronic equipment;
• Telephone consultations during and after the guarantee period;
• Regular supplies of spare and quick-wearing parts.
EuroBLECH Product Categories
- Sheet metal, semi-finished and finished products (ferrous/non-ferrous)
- Machine elements and components
L.D.M. OFFICINA MECCANICA S.r.l.
Via don Giacinto dell'Acqua, 2/F
23890 Barzago (Lecco)
Tel: +39 031 874361
Fax: +39 031 874061