Saint Chamond, France
Hall 17, Stand J43
With over 50 years of experience, LOIRE ETUDE designs and manufactures large forming tools for the automotive, aviation, construction and agriculture industries. LOIRE ETUDE strategy focuses on lightweighting, cost and performance optimization.
We shape materials such as Titanium, Ultra-high-strength steels, Aluminum, etc. And we master forming technologies as cold & hot stamping, superplastic forming, magnetic pulse forming and resin transfer modeling.
Thanks to our 2 production sites (France & Romania) we deliver our service in 15 countries. Our efficient teams of 75 employees assist you through the whole value chain, starting from project ideas, die manufacturing, to the small series production.
Products & Services
LOIRE ETUDE offers 5 services:
1. Consulting engineering: feasibility studies, stamping simulation, prototype and tool design, process definition, process optimization, parts development, R&D project, etc.
2. Tool manufacturing: cold stamping tools, hot stamping tools, superplastic forming tools, forging tools, magnetic pulse forming tools
3. Hot Stamping prototype & small series production: production till 5000 parts per year
4. Hot Forming & Tryout Training: process definition, tool design, die manufacturing, Tryout (for tool makers & engineers). We also offer tailor-made training according to your needs.
5. Large CN machining: 2D & 3D machining up to 9000mm
EuroBLECH Product Categories
- Forming technology
- Tool technology for sheet metal/plate working
4 allée Léonard de Vinci
Parc d'activité Stelytec
Tel: +33 (0) 4 77 29 30 29