Rotary punching technology at the highest level
Baust punching technology offers you rotary punching machines, rotary punching tools, and service parts for all areas of rotary punching technology. Our many years of experience and know-how in the area of rotary punching for paper/printing, metal and plastic distinguish our products. You can rely on the technology leader. Find out more on our homepage.
Rotary punching machines from Baust are used as a complete system in front of profiling systems or as a punching insert for integration in profiling systems.
- made of steel (bright, galvanized, coated), stainless steel, non-ferrous metal or plastic,
- in strip thicknesses from 0.1 mm to 5 mm,
- in widths of approx. 10 mm to approx. 500 mm,
- with line speeds up to 150 m/min,
- with fixed or variably programmable hole spacing.
Typical areas of application:
Drywall profiles, cable support systems, photovoltaic substructures, mounting rails, facade support systems, tile corner brackets, plaster rails, racks
Baust Stanztechnologie GmbH
Tel: +49 (0) 2173 409960