Lama is a leading textile manufacturer with 25 years of experience. Its offer includes products used in the construction industry, home textile, fashion, shoes production, furniture and others. Throughout the entire period of activity, the company's policy is an individual approach to the client's needs through a strong emphasis on development, i.e. implementing new, innovative products, increasing the machine park and production capacity. Short implementation time and great flexibility in operation are the advantages of the Company, thanks to which we have acquired customers in most European countries.
Lama is the largest nonwovens producer in Poland, creating products that are used in the construction industry, i.e.
-AntiDrop - anti-condensation barrier used for the production of trapezoidal sheet metal
-AntiDrop Sound Absorbing - sound absorbing barrier with anti-condensation properties
-Geotextile GEOLAM used in the construction:
- temporary, local, national roads, express roads and highways,
- municipal landfills: for protection of geomembranes, protection of drainage systems against colmotation, for drainage of leachates and separation of individual layers of the mineral sealing system,
- parking lots, runways, sports fields and tennis courts,
in strengthening embankments, slopes, levees, river banks, etc.,
- drainage and insulation systems,
- tramway trackers.
- Green roofs
- Home sewage treatment plants
In addition, Lama has great know-how in the production of knitted fabrics from natural wool fibers, which are used in the home textile and fashion garments production industry.
Lama also offers its services in the field of Hot Melt lamination - PUR, PSA and flame bonding lamination.
Lama "Lama" sp . z o.o., sp.k
Wola Wężykowa 49a, 98-160 Sedziejowice, Poland