L.D.M. OFFICINA MECCANICA SRL is Machinery Company and has 40 years of experience in designing, manufacturing, installation and startup of coil processing machines for all kinds of steel and nonferrous metals of 0.3-16 mm thickness.
Today the main investment policy of L.D.M. is the constant increase of the quality of produced machineries though using the most up-to-date technologies and design solutions, as well as the highest accuracy of CNC machine-tools used in the production. The L.D.M. management considers that “Only in this case, it’s possible to offer the most up-to-date, reliable and quick returning costs new equipment to their clients including the highest technical and operation parameters”.
Equipment of the L.D.M. have been supplied to many countries of the world (Italy, Germany, Poland, Russia, Byelorussia, Morocco, Syria, Spain, Argentina, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Argentina, etc.).
The L.D.M. designs and builds the following coil processing lines:
• Fine leveling machines and cut-to-length lines
• Slitting lines
• Coil rewinding lines
• Revamping used lines following the latest technologies
As well as separate machines and units such as:
• Uncoilers and recoilers
• 4H/6H Fine multi-rollers levellers
• Flying shears
• Rotary shears
• Stackers for cut-to-length sheets
• And some other special machines
L.D.M. also provides the following service:
• Installation and/or supervision of the installation and
commissioning at the customer factories;
• Testing and start- up of the supplied equipment at the customer sites;
• Training customer’s personnel;
• Guarantee service;
• Teleservice via modem connection;
• Post-guarantee technical service including teleservice support and our technicians visits for regular and/or urgent technical check-ups and maintenance of the equipment;
• Telephone consultations during and after the guarantee period;
• Regular supplies of spare and quick-wearing parts.
Mr. Gianluca Magni
L.D.M. OFFICINA MECCANICA s.r.l.
Via don Giacinto dell'Acqua, 2/F
22890 Barzago (Lecco) Italia
Tel: +39 031 874361
Fax: +39 031 874061