The leading standard parts partner
Founded in 1894 as a mechanical workshop in Furtwangen in the Black Forest, Ganter introduced the first standard parts catalogue already in 1912 – five years before the establishment of the Deutsche Industrie Norm (DIN).
Today, the company is in the fourth generation of family management and a leader in the development, manufacture and sale of standard parts with a portfolio of over 60,000 parts ready to ship to customers.
To ensure that this remains true in the future, Ganter relies on continuous development of the product portfolio, state-of-the-art production and logistics as well as a global network of strong partners.
„Ganter is at the leading edge in the development, production and marketing of Standard Parts for the entire industry. Quality and volume of production selection set the standards across all industries. Ganter's Standard Parts are offered worldwide through an efficient sales network. Quality, advise and availability are thus guaranteed - wherever you are located.
Otto Ganter GmbH & Co. KG
Triberger Str. 3
Tel: +497723 6507 0
Fax: +497723 4659