At EuroBLECH, manufacturers and suppliers of materials, machines, tools and systems meet with trade visitors whose requirements for innovative equipment are substantial. In order to align their production to the complex demands of smart manufacturing, visitors to EuroBLECH specifically look for flexible and cost-efficient solutions in order to operate successfully in the future.
About EuroBLECH 2024
94% of exhibitors win new business
89% of visitors are satisfied with EuroBLECH
80% of visitors are involved in purchasing decisions
81% of visitors want to explore what is new in the industry
Welcome to EuroBLECH 2024
EuroBLECH 2024 will be occupying halls 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 26 and 27 at the Hanover Exhibition Grounds in Germany.
The halls are being allocated by technology sectors as per the clearly structured exhibition profile.
New since EuroBLECH 2022, hall 26 hosts exhibitors of joining technology, as well as surface and tool technology, which were previously located in hall 13.
Who exhibits at EuroBLECH?
EuroBLECH is valued by top industry professionals as the marketplace for finding an extensive range of products and services. A clearly structured exhibition profile covers the entire sheet metal working technology chain:
- Sheet metal, tube, sections (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- Finished products, components, assemblies
- Separation, cutting
- Flexible sheet metal working
- Tube / Section processing
- Machine elements
- Processing of sheet metal / plastic hybrid structures
- Joining, welding, fastening
- Additive manufacturing
- Surface treatment of sheet metal
- Tools, dies
- Controlling, regulating, measuring, testing
- Quality assurance
- Data processing, hardware and software
- Factory and warehouse equipment
- Environmental protection, recycling
- Safety at work
- Research and development
Who visits EuroBLECH?
The world’s largest sheet metal working technology exhibition attracts top industry professionals from all over the world. It targets sheet metal working specialists at all management levels in small and medium-sized companies as well as large enterprises.
Visitors come from all key industry sectors, including:
- Mechanical engineering
- Sheet metal products, components, assemblies
- Steel and aluminium construction
- Automotive industry and related suppliers
- Electrical engineering, appliances
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Renewable energy construction
- Electronics industry
- Rolling mills
- Iron and steel production
- Non-ferrous metal production
- Precision engineering, optics
- Medical technology
This was EuroBLECH 2022
EuroBLECH is back!
The cutting edge
It's a Wrap!
- from 39 countries
- 62% came from outside Germany
Top Exhibitor Objectives:
- 94% win new business
- 83% present their products and services
- 75% build overall brand awareness
- 72% foster customer relationships
- from 104 countries
- Every second visitor has concrete investment plans
Top Visitor Countries:
Thinking about exhibiting?
Promote your company’s innovative products and services by exhibiting at the world's largest Sheet Metal Working Technology Exhibition!
Why should you visit?
At EuroBLECH, you will be able to meet manufacturers and suppliers and find an extensive range of products and services.
Looking for press material?
Members of the press can find the latest press releases, show logos, photos and press contacts in our dedicated EuroBLECH Press Hub.
Get the latest on EuroBLECH!
Would you like to be kept in the loop and receive updates on EuroBLECH straight into your inbox?