With its audience that exclusively consists of industry professionals and trade visitors ready to invest, EuroBLECH is a unique platform for manufacturers and suppliers to market their machines, products and services to the sheet metal working industry.
Exhibit at EuroBLECH 2024
Welcome to EuroBLECH 2024
EuroBLECH 2024 will be occupying halls 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 26 and 27 at the Hanover Exhibition Grounds in Germany.
The halls are being allocated by technology sectors as per the clearly structured exhibition profile.
New since EuroBLECH 2022, hall 26 hosts exhibitors of joining technology, as well as surface and tool technology, which were previously located in hall 13.
Which companies exhibited at the last edition?
Benefits of Exhibiting
Meet the market
Benefit from four days of uninterrupted face-to-face business, bringing the key players in the industry directly to you.
Build business relationships
Promote your products and network with key contacts from global companies looking to source sheet metal working solutions.
Showcase your innovations
Place your technology and expertise at the forefront of the sheet metal working sector, and market yourself as a thought leader.
Gain global exposure
EuroBLECH is the world's leading sheet metal working technology exhibition, don't miss out and meet the global community here!
Create a competitive edge
Take advantage of our free marketing and PR opportunities, as well as tailored sponsorship packages to ensure your brand stands out.
Reach a targeted audience
We attract high profile visitors with decision-making power, looking for innovative manufacturing solutions and machines for their business.
Who visits EuroBLECH?
The world’s largest Sheet Metal Working Technology Exhibition attracts top industry professionals from all over the world. It targets sheet metal working specialists at all management levels in small and medium-sized companies as well as large enterprises.
Visitors come from all key industry sectors, including:
- Mechanical engineering
- Sheet metal products, components, assemblies
- Steel and aluminium construction
- Automotive industry and related suppliers
- Electrical engineering, appliances
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Renewable energy construction
- Electronics industry
- Rolling mills
- Iron and steel production
- Non-ferrous metal production
- Precision engineering, optics
- Medical technology
EuroBLECH 2022 - Technological excellence
EuroBLECH - See you in 2024
What we do to enhance your success
Our extensive visitor promotion campaign targets key visitor groups, such as design engineers, production managers, quality managers, buyers, manufacturers, technical directors and other industry experts from a variety of industry sectors. Our targeted visitor promotion campaign entails:
- Global print and online advertising campaign in trade publications, business press and on social media
- Regular newsletter sent to a worldwide subscribers list
- Multilingual show information: visitor leaflet, show preview, podcasts
- Travel packages from all parts of the world
- Information and press events in selected target markets
- Regular press releases and mailings to the international press
- Personal invitations and direct mailings tailored to target groups
Need more information?
Not quite sure about exhibiting at EuroBLECH 2024? It only takes three simple steps! Have a look at our info page with all stand options and pricing information.
Ready to exhibit?
We are excited to help you achieve your business goals. If you are ready to book your stand at the largest trade exhibition for the sheet metal working industry, just send us your stand request now!